I remember when my friends and I went to Taipei.. it was our first night and our host agreed to rendezvous in a metro station but he was nowhere to be found. We need to send him a whatsapp message to inform our whereabouts but we can’t connect to the metro’s WiFi. We even checked shops and restos near the area hoping for WiFi spots but there’s none!
So we went back to the metro and tried to connect again to the WiFi but to no avail. Luckily, we saw a metro staff and asked for help but he can’t fix the WiFi problem. Frustrated, he offered his WiFi hotspot to us. Thank God for nice strangers!
It’s such a hassle to go through this situation again. When I learned about Skyroam, I tried it in my recent trip and I can say that it’s a relief to have WiFi all day without thinking of where to find hotspots, slow connection and how to reach my family and friends.
So here are some reasons why you should include SkyRoam WiFi in your travel MUST HAVE:
1. Reasonable Price. You can have unlimited data with a fair price. The rental fee depends on the country where you’re going:
Php 390/day – Japan, Taiwan, Korea
Php 450/day – Asia, Australia, New Zealand
Php 490/day – USA and Europe
Php 550/day – Rest of The World
Think about this.. you can spend almost PHP150 with just 50MB data/day if you use global roaming. With Skyroam, no need to worry about data usage or even fluctuating charges! 😉
Skyroam can connect up to 5 devices. If you are going to travel with friends, you can save more since you can share the cost. So let’s say you’re going to Australia with 4 of your friends.. that’s only PHP90/day. Not bad, right?
2. Fast Internet Connection. With its 4G technology, you can connect to the world instantly.
3. Convenient. There’s no need to hunt for free wifi spots or stay in a hotspot for a long time.
4. Security. Some free WiFi requires you to provide personal details like full name and email address. Sometimes, they have terms and conditions that you are forced to accept so you can have WiFi connection. But is it safe?
With Skyroam, no need to worry about data security or even viruses.
5. Lightweight and Handy. The device weighs only 184g and it’s small so it won’t eat the space in your bag. It can even fit in your pocket!
6. Easy to Use. All you need to do is turn it on and connect to the wifi and voila! You can connect to the world right away.
7. Worldwide Coverage. Travelers who jump from one country to another don’t need to worry about changing simcards all the time since Skyroam WiFi covers over 100 countries.
ASIA AND THE PACIFIC
China, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Kazakhstan, Macao, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Australia, New Zealand
United States, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, El Salvador, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Paraguay, Uruguay, Dominican Republic, Equador
Azerbaijan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia
United Kingdom, Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Spain, Ukraine, Vatican, Montenegro, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Gibraltar, Turkey
Egypt, Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Uganda
8. Long Battery Life. Save your powerbank to other devices since you can use Skyroam for 15 hours straight after full charge. When you need to give it some life, use a 2A standard charger and it will take about 3 hours for it to be fully charged.
For more information, visit
To make it more convenient for you, Big Sky Nation can deliver SkyRoam Wifi Hotspot in front of your doorstep.
Metro Manila: P75 per way
Outside Metro Manila: P150 per way
Want a DISCOUNT? Use promo code: TIGERWANDERSWIFI AND GET 10% OFF 🙂
Safe travels and stay connected! 🙂